View previous topic :: View next topic  
Droghyy
Trial

re: APPROVED - App: Droghyy - by Berfu

Thank you everyone for repling, i did not know i can read what you guys are saying, i'm so sorry that i've missed today raids, i will finish up what i'm doing here, and i will talk to Cheeki about the invitation, and ofc i will be up for raiding on Monday, and the next days to come, and I will prepare the first 3 bosses on mythic as u requested.

Berfu
Officers

Hai!

I have had the chance to chat to the raid leader and tank as well as some others about your application, it has been clear your good application has impressed these people and myself :)

We encourage our raiders to be the best they can be and I'm happy to see that your aim is to be the best you can be

We would like to offer you a trial and get you started raiding with the Team :)

Please /w an officer or someone online to point you in the right direction to get a guild Invite

It is likely if you join in time that you are able to join tonight's Raid. Please have Team Speak set up & first 3 mythic bosses researched if this is to be the case 

Thanks and Welcome 

Cheeks. 

Thunman
Trial

Not that I have anything to do with the recruitment or any thing related to guild managment but just wanted to say nice app and I for one would be happy to raid with you :)

//Deelan/Hallzeth

kissitt
Raider

Nice app.

Girls Mouse.

Welcome to the guild.

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application and i appreciate the effort you have put in to that also :)

Study is now complete and you are in reliable work now yes? :) I'm asking to get an idea to how long term you plan to play?

I'm going to leave this application open for the day to allow time for our other tank to view it as well as officers and future team mates if accepted :)

Chat again soon! 

Cheeks. 

Droghyy
Trial

re: App: Droghyy

The application submitted by Droghyy is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Droghyy
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Alonsus
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Dwarf
Class : Paladin

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Personal Information

Please tell us alittle about yourself, ( For example, Your name, where your from etc ):
I'm from Romania ,in real life I'm an accountant, I have dedicated my life to my profession and it seams I'm very good at it Happy, this is a reason I haven't been playing the game for a while so I could finish my studies and start my work . I'm a very hard working and meticulous person .

Age?:

What is your battletag ( to help us contact you if required to do so ) :
Droghy#1425

So we have a clear understanding of your availability & Raiding goals etc. Please answer the following questions

We raid 3 nights a week,Wed-Thurs,Mon from 8pm - 11.00pm server time... Can you be available for all the days? If not please explain what days you can be available for.:
I will be 100% with you.

Are you applying for a Mythic raiding spot, or a Social rank? ( If social - Please contact an officer ingame for a chat to bypass this application process ):
Mythic

Are you comfortable with rotation?:
yes

What is your current pc spec and connection speed?:
ASUS ROG G752VY-GC179T procesor Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ , 24GB Ram, GeForce GTX 980M 8GB, 100 Mega internet , 53 ms/45 frams and ofc Mouse Wireless Gaming Razer Mamba, USB, 16000 dpi, 5G

Please fill in the next few questions with as much detail as possible so we can get a clear idea of what to expect from your character, experiance & your play style overall.

Main spec Your applying on?:
Tank

Please provide a link to armory for the character you are applying on. :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alonsus/Droghyy/simple

How do you calculate your stats weights/priority & what rotations do you follow?:
HASTE/CRIT/VERSATILITY/MASTERY Single Target :Shield of Righteous, Judgment,blesse hammer,consecration,avenger Multiple Target:Avenger,Consecration,Blessed Hammer , Judgment , Shield of Righteous

What is your play-style? - Eg : Use mouse or keyboard to turn for example? Are you Key binding?:
Both mouse and keyboard , key binding both on keyboard and mouse

What artifact power level are you in your mainspec?:

What add-ons (raid specific) do you already use?:
DBM,GTFO,HEKILI,RECOUNT,SKADA(MITIGATION,FOR TANKS),TELL ME WHEN,ANNOUNCE INTERUPTS

How do you prepare & what resources do you use to prepare for Raid content & Your Own class?:
I change my talents for raiding, I change my gear depending on the fight, I buy flask, I make food, I buy tome of tranquil mind, I repair everything, and i read again the tactics

Which is your main Off-spec and are you experienced & Willing to play this for the raid if required?:
Dps , I don't like it that much, but i will change if I have to.

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
Full Emerald Nightmare NM,6/7 mythic
Full Hov NM .
Full Nighthold NM .
I have been at the Skorpion in NM myth, not killed him.

Do you have Teamspeak and will you speak on it?:
Yes

Extra Information

Why have you chosen to apply to Frequency?:
I have always wanted to join a high level guild and be a part of a nice and intelligent community , and make that place my home , but it is very hard for me to find a place in a guild as a main spec tank, but I keep my hope up and keep trying and trying .

Do you know anyone in the Guild and if so who?:
Talked to Cheeki

What has been your biggest and most memorable achievement in your time playing WOW? :
To be honest I have achieved more on Legion than on all other patches, i have level 54 artifact power, i have done all 3 major raids on NM, 6/7 on mythic Emerald, I have the glory of the legion hero, and the master keystone .
In no other patch did I do so many achievements, so this is my time, and that is why i feel I can get into a mythic raiding guild like yours.

Have any additional comments you would like to leave on the application? Please do so. :
I want to become the best tank you guys ever had, and u will regret not taking me

To Help recruitment, How did you hear about us?:
I found you on wow progress and the trade chat.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Frequency Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum