View previous topic :: View next topic  
Berfu
Officers

re: APPROVED - App: Thunman - by Berfu

Hello again

As mentioned when we spoke in game, Mythic spots are now limited for dps. This situation is however forever changing and so we have available options open to you here as your application is well made and the efforts are appreciated.

We can offer you a Trial for Normal and Heroic raids within our team, Normal being run at the weekend and Heroic being run during raid times ( This over time could be done on an off raid night if mythic becomes the main focus ) for as-long as raiders/members are benefiting from it. Now with your trial, mythic spots will be limited at this time due to positions in the team for mythic being full. Over time these position free up and opportunity's become available for you to be more involved. 

If this is something you are interested in and okay with, we would be happy to welcome you to Frequency 

Cheeks. 

Berfu
Officers

Hello and thank you for taking the time to apply to frequency, we will discuss the applications tomorrow and get back to you with any questions/response then also 

Cheeks :)

Thunman
Trial

I realised I forgot to mention that I am aware of the second rate enchants, if I get accepted I'll upgrade them before straight away :)

Thunman
Trial

re: App: Thunman

The application submitted by Thunman is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Deelan
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Alonsus
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Assass.
Spec 2 : Combat

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Personal Information

Please tell us alittle about yourself, ( For example, Your name, where your from etc ):
Hi! My name is Daniel, from the middle of Sweden

Age?:

What is your battletag ( to help us contact you if required to do so ) :
Thunman#2792

So we have a clear understanding of your availability & Raiding goals etc. Please answer the following questions

We raid 3 nights a week,Wed-Thurs,Mon from 8pm - 11.00pm server time... Can you be available for all the days? If not please explain what days you can be available for.:
I currently work at a place that employ a 6 week rotation schedule wich means that I will have to skip 6 raids for every 6 week rotation. Other than that I intend to make myself available

Are you applying for a Mythic raiding spot, or a Social rank? ( If social - Please contact an officer ingame for a chat to bypass this application process ):
I would prefer a Mythic raiding spot but I do understand if you guys think that my absence from certain raids would be a problem, So in other words I would also be ok with a spot on your alt runs.

Are you comfortable with rotation?:
Yes, I tend to stay up to date on sites souch as Icy-veins and varius forums.

What is your current pc spec and connection speed?:
AMD 8350 6 core cpu, 16 gb 1800hz xfury RAM and a Radeon RX 480 GPU

Please fill in the next few questions with as much detail as possible so we can get a clear idea of what to expect from your character, experiance & your play style overall.

Main spec Your applying on?:
Assasination

Please provide a link to armory for the character you are applying on. :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/Deelan/advanced

How do you calculate your stats weights/priority & what rotations do you follow?:
I use Icy-veins guides aswell as the SimCraft tool and Askmrrobot.com to determine my personal stat prio, rotation etc

What is your play-style? - Eg : Use mouse or keyboard to turn for example? Are you Key binding?:
Well I tend to have everything on keybindings, mostly around the w,a,s,d keys, for instance, my main rotation is bound to the 1, 2, 3, 4 keys and my DPS cooldowns are bound to my extra mousebuttons. Survival cooldowns are shift 1, 2, 3 etc

What add-ons (raid specific) do you already use?:
I currently use DBM and GTFO for boss mechanics and Shadowed unit frames for raid frames, I use quite a few more but nothing worth mentioning here I think

How do you prepare & what resources do you use to prepare for Raid content & Your Own class?:
I read/watch strategy guides for current content and stay up to date on Icy-veins etc. As for ingame stuff I farm/AH farm flasks food etc, I am unsure on your policy regarding buff food but atm my wife has cooked up alot of the medium tier food in preperation for raids :P

Which is your main Off-spec and are you experienced & Willing to play this for the raid if required?:
Combat, ehem I mean Outlaw :P I have experiance playing it and keep up to date on rotations and theory crafting for it aswell, my artifact power is however quite a bit lower but if needed I will farm it as fast as possible

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
TBC: Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon and ZA. As a prot Warrior

ICC: Everything, including some of the realy hard stuff in Ulduar, such as "One light in the darkness" and "A Tribute to the grand Crusader" in ToGC (I belive we got this among the top 10 in EU)

Cata: BoT, BWD and Firelands. As a shadow priest

Mop: Mostly LFR, I did however get the ahead of the curve achivment for SOO. As a Mage, Rogue and Hunter

WoD: LFR only, think I did everything LFR had to offer on pretty much every class.

Legion: LFR only. As a Rogue and Mage

Do you have Teamspeak and will you speak on it?:
Yes

Extra Information

Why have you chosen to apply to Frequency?:
You guys seem like a stable guild with a decent level of progress aswell as activity on off days. Seems like a good place to get back into raiding after a looong break :P

Do you know anyone in the Guild and if so who?:
Not that I'm aware of

What has been your biggest and most memorable achievement in your time playing WOW? :
"A tribute to Insanity". All of the practice and wipes finaly leading up to a perfect run. Not a single wipe on any boss and with a nice achivment and a crappy mount at the end :P

Have any additional comments you would like to leave on the application? Please do so. :
Before I submitt this application I would just like to add that if you chose to accept me you will get a dedicated raider with alot of experiance, experiance that have given me the patience to deal with wipe nights and farm raids aswell as what I belive to be some funny anecdotes. Allthough I'm sure no one else thinks so :P Ohh and one more thing. I'm happy to change class for the guild whenever needed, be it tank, healer or dps, as long as i have it leveled and geared :)

To Help recruitment, How did you hear about us?:
Realm forums

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Frequency Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum