View previous topic :: View next topic  
Berfu
Officers

re: APPROVED - App: daniekborst - by Berfu

Hello again :-)

Thank-you for taking the time to answer the questions & concerns on this thread, With that i would like to now offer you a trial to the raid team.

First raid will be Wednesday 19th ( tomorrow ) please have Ts installed and ready to use and invites go out at 20.00 server time

Please /w an officer or a member online to point you in the right direction for an invite to the Guild, Welcome to Frequency :)

Cheeks

daniekborst
Trial

Hey,

The enchants will definitetly be sorted out, and to answer your main question, I'm still studying indeed but I'm not expecting I'll be missing chunks of raiding.

misslou
Officers

Nice app, yes from me

Toobashed
In-Game Guild Master

Hey mate nice app :)

The enchants must be fixed if you are to join us as one of the main tanks, WoD enchants and 150 stat enchants are not acceptable for us as we are stepping into mythic. However if you can sort those we can overlook the fact you applied without them.

i guess my main question is with you being 20 are you studying or so? i see you said you are available for all days but would you expect this to be consistently or will you be missing chunks of raiding in the future, generally its not an issue but as tanks are are pretty much a guaranteed raid spot i would like to know well in advance if we needed a backup, we do have offspec's ready to use if required.

Wont comment on rotation/stat priority's and Wishy has nothing bad to say about what you said so that's all good.

Your app come's across as though you could be someone who could be fun to play with so it's a yes from me :)

daniekborst
Trial

The name of my warrior is slurper! there is no hurry, take your time :)

Wishy.
Raider

Nothing but good things here, honestly. :) 

Only somewhat bad thing would be the cheap enchants, but that's easily fixed! 

Yes from me.:)

You can't stealth past LOST.

- Toobashed
Berfu
Officers

Thankyou for taking the time to fill in an application

I recall you gave me the name of the warrior you once played, could you please remind me off the name :)

Please allow a few days for comments and officers to discuss the application 

Cheeks 

daniekborst
Trial

re: App: daniekborst

The application submitted by daniekborst is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Vive
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Alonsus
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Guardian
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Personal Information

Please tell us alittle about yourself, ( For example, Your name, where your from etc ):
Im Daniek Borst, from the netherlands!

Age?:

What is your battletag ( to help us contact you if required to do so ) :
moordknul#2332

So we have a clear understanding of your availability & Raiding goals etc. Please answer the following questions

We raid 3 nights a week,Wed-Thurs,Mon from 8pm - 11.00pm server time... Can you be available for all the days? If not please explain what days you can be available for.:
Im available for all the days

Are you applying for a Mythic raiding spot, or a Social rank? ( If social - Please contact an officer ingame for a chat to bypass this application process ):
Im applying for a mythic spot

Are you comfortable with rotation?:
depends how often!

What is your current pc spec and connection speed?:
gtx1080 and i5 6600k. latency of around 20ms

Please fill in the next few questions with as much detail as possible so we can get a clear idea of what to expect from your character, experiance & your play style overall.

Main spec Your applying on?:
Im applying as a guardian druid, it's my main spec

Please provide a link to armory for the character you are applying on. :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/vive/simple

How do you calculate your stats weights/priority & what rotations do you follow?:
Im still testing things out, since it is the beginning of the expansion, but currently im following stamina>mastery>haste>armor>versatility>crit. The guardian rotation is mangle>trash>swipe with 3+ targets you take out the mangle.

What is your play-style? - Eg : Use mouse or keyboard to turn for example? Are you Key binding?:
I use my mouse to turn, only use keybindings, because I have an MMO-mouse, love that thing. I like to make a lot of small movements so there's a bigger chance I dodge stuff, but I can sit still if there's nothing to dodge.

What add-ons (raid specific) do you already use?:
Right now I use DBM, elv-UI and details!

How do you prepare & what resources do you use to prepare for Raid content & Your Own class?:
Right now I prepare by gearing in mythic+ and make all the flasks I need myself... I buy all the food from the AH tho :D

Which is your main Off-spec and are you experienced & Willing to play this for the raid if required?:
My main OS right now is balance, had to play a little bit of it before because we had 3 tanks in my previous guild, im still willing to play it for the raid if its required

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
back during WoTLK, I casually raided ICC on normal, as a healer. At the start of WoD I switched to tank, I did some mythic Highmaul, cleared the first 2 bosses. Stopped for a little while and cleared HFC HC. Currently in NE im 6/7 HC, haven't done renferal. I hope this is enough information!

Do you have Teamspeak and will you speak on it?:
Yes

Extra Information

Why have you chosen to apply to Frequency?:
Because I want to reach higher than I was able to get with my previous guild, I heard this guild might need a tank and people told me good things of this guild.

Do you know anyone in the Guild and if so who?:
nope

What has been your biggest and most memorable achievement in your time playing WOW? :
Back when I was 8 years old, the year WoW released, I was so proud when I was able to afford a shield for 5 silver!

Have any additional comments you would like to leave on the application? Please do so. :
not really

To Help recruitment, How did you hear about us?:
From another guild leader

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Frequency Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum